| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in September is very, very hot at 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: