| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in October is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: