| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in May is very, very hot at 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O tumbles across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: