| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in June is severely hot at 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 43 °C (109.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: