| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in July is severely hot at 37.5 °C (99.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 43 °C (109.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very, very hot with an average low of 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is released across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: