| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water tumbles across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: