| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in August is severely hot at 36.5 °C (97.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is transfered across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: