| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berbera in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of water is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Berbera April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Berbera, Somalia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Berbera: